Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Little Humor


I was going with this girl in college, but we decided we couldn't get married because of religious differences. She was an atheist and I was an agnostic, and we couldn't agree which religion NOT to bring the children up in.


My buddy broke up with his girl one time for religious differences, too. She thought she was god, and he didn't.


When a woman dies and goes to Heaven, she's called an angel.

When several women die and go to Heaven, they're called an angel choir.

If all of the women on Earth were to die and go to Heaven, we'd call it peace on Earth.


Thanks to Woody Allen and some un-named guy I met in Milwaukee last weekend. The latter sat down by me while I was waiting for my wife and her friend to return from the necessary and the last joke is the only thing he said to me.

No comments: