Thursday, September 6, 2012

Surgery :: Post 03


Okay, I'm getting a little worried. I feel like maybe a cold is coming on. Or not. My nose is running, slightly, but it's clear. And it rained so the mold count is up. But if it's a cold, my surgery will be cancelled and re-scheduled. And that probably means one of the pints of blood will expire (only good for 42 days). And surgery can't come less than ten days after a blood donation.

Am I worrying too much?

On the "up" side, I've gotten a lot of things done at work, implemented or ready to be implemented when I return. So I'll at least leave a clean slate. Even wrote my own "out of office" memo to the application owners I support. For the next one to three weeks, nothing but emergency fixes.

Saw "Dreamgirls" tonight at Marriot's Lincolnshire Theatre. Nice way to relax in preparation for surgery. Quite the good performance!


No comments: